RichTextBox Hyperlinks
Author Message
 RichTextBox Hyperlinks

I am looking for a way to make clickable links in a RichTextBox, like the kind for websites and e-mail addresses in most e-mail programs.  The link would be just the normal text except highlighted in some way, say blue and underlined, and clicking it would activate some event.  Does anyone know of a way to do this?

Thanks

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 RichTextBox Hyperlinks

Quote:

> I am looking for a way to make clickable links in a RichTextBox, like the kind for websites and e-mail addresses in most e-mail programs.  The link would be just the normal text except highlighted in some way, say blue and underlined, and clicking it would activate some event.  Does anyone know of a way to do this?

Hi,
Try the RivetText Active X.  There is info and a free trial version
here:   http://www.pegasustools.com/products/index.html#rivettext
And the registration price is $99.
Good luck,
jack
--
  |   Check out "BETTER JPEG" live: http://www.jpegwizard.com/   |
  |- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

  |--------------------------------------------------------------|

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. RichTextBox With Custom HyperLinks???

2. RichTextBox with HyperLink

3. Displaying HyperLinks in a RichTextBox control

4. Hyperlink in RichTextBox

5. Detecting hyperlinks in a RichTextBox control

6. Hyperlinks in RichTextBox???

7. Echo RichTextBox to RichTextBox

8. IE API Call vs Hyperlink

9. Putting text email addresses into hyperlink fields

10. Open Hyperlink Dialog Box using VBA

11. Absolute Hyperlink references

12. Simple Hyperlink