screen.hdc - solved it !!!!!!
Author Message
 screen.hdc - solved it !!!!!!

Quote:
>Please could someone tell me where to get the equivalent of screen.hdc ?
>I can use ME.hdc  or Picture.hdc etc in Bitblt  and StrechBlt functions
>and getcursorpos returns the x,y in screen coordinates so what function
>can I use in Bitblt as the source Hdc ?

Whoopee - I suddenly found what I needed and then after a few problems read
the small print and then added the 3rd line - and it all works

ihWnd = GetDesktopWindow()
ihDC = GetWindowDC(ihWnd)
i = ReleaseDC(ihWnd, ihDC)

So thanks to all who would have replied

Thanks,  Roger

Tue, 15 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting the screen object's hDC

2. screen.hdc anyone

3. hDC to screen

4. BitBlitting from Picture.hDC to Printer.hDC

5. Get hDc for controls that don't expose hDc property

6. AAPLAY Screen Saver Problem Solved!!

7. Screen Saver Preview SOLVED!

8. Stetch Wallpaper to fit screen still not solved...

9. Stetch Wallpaper to fit screen still not solved...

10. Stetch Wallpaper to fit screen still not solved...

11. Solved - Adding Menus at Runtime - Solved

12. hDC or not hDC? That is the q...