Hiding program from task list
Author Message
 Hiding program from task list

Hello

My problem is totally described by the subject-line. The KB has an article on
how to do it but it doesn't work on my VB5 / Win95 system. (They say the hint is
for VB2 & 3 only)

Thank you in advance
Matthias Boehmer
--
Please remove the 'unspam.' in front of my eMail-address!

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Hiding program from task list

One of the properties of your main form is 'ShowInTaskbar'.
set it to FALSE.

Norrie.

Quote:
> Hello

> My problem is totally described by the subject-line. The KB has an
article on
> how to do it but it doesn't work on my VB5 / Win95 system. (They say the
hint is
> for VB2 & 3 only)

> Thank you in advance
> Matthias Boehmer
> --
> Please remove the 'unspam.' in front of my eMail-address!

Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hide program from Task List

2. hide program from task list

3. HOW DO YOU HIDE A PROGRAM FROM THE TASK LIST IN WIN NT 4.0

4. Hide Program Manager from Task List?

5. Task List, and hiding programs

6. Hiding Task ID in Task List

7. Program ID does not appear in Task Bar and Task List

8. How do I get the list of programs in the task list (vb5Pro)

9. Hide app from "End Task" list

10. Launching Multiple threads from VB app / hide process in task list

11. Hiding from the Task Manager List ?

12. Cheallenge :- Hide app from NT task list...