Copyright Symbol
Author Message
 Copyright Symbol

How can I display the copyright symbol in a label?

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copyright Symbol
How can I add the copyright symbol to a label?

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copyright Symbol
HI Eddie,
You can do this by holding down the Alt key then key in
0169 = ?
or
0174 = ?
To manually enter these or use chr(169) or chr(174) in code

--
Have a good day.
Don

Quote:
> How can I add the copyright symbol to a label?

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copyright Symbol
Chr(64)
--
HTH
delete "RemoveMe."

My home page: http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/

Quote:
> How can I display the copyright symbol in a label?

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copyright Symbol

Try

Label1.caption = Chr(169)

This is for MS Sans Serif

Mike.

Quote:
> How can I display the copyright symbol in a label?

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copyright Symbol
BTW: If you look in the
Help Contents/Additional Information/Character Set/Character Set (128-255)
You will find other symbols that are supported by Winders.
Of cource these could be different for different/special Fonts...

--
Have a good day.
Don

Quote:
> HI Eddie,
> You can do this by holding down the Alt key then key in
> 0169 = ?
> or
> 0174 = ?
> To manually enter these or use chr(169) or chr(174) in code

> --
> Have a good day.
> Don

> > How can I add the copyright symbol to a label?

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copyright Symbol
Put chr$(169) in the string you want to display.  Use '&' for concatenation.

Quote:

>How can I display the copyright symbol in a label?

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copyright Symbol
Hello Eddie,

Edit the caption property, and enter the following keystroke with the
numeric keypad:

    Alt+0169 (hold down alt, press 0169, release alt)

I hope this helps,

Larry Tubbs Jr., MCSD
Silverleaf Resorts Inc., NYSE: SVR

http://home.sprintmail.com/~ltubbs/

Quote:

>How can I add the copyright symbol to a label?

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copyright Symbol
In most fonts the Copyright symbol is number 169. So you could use
Label1.Caption = Chr$(169) + " This is My Stuff - not yours!"

Mike

Quote:

>How can I add the copyright symbol to a label?

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copyright Symbol

symbol...

LoneStar

Quote:

> Chr(64)
> --
> HTH
> delete "RemoveMe."

> My home page: http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/

> > How can I display the copyright symbol in a label?

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copyright Symbol
You're right I'a having my glasses changed soon.

Henri

Quote:

> symbol...

> LoneStar

> > Chr(64)
> > --
> > HTH
> > delete "RemoveMe."

> > My home page: http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/

> > > How can I display the copyright symbol in a label?

Thu, 07 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copyright symbol and other special chars in label control

2. copyright symbol - VB 6.0

3. How to: keybd_event w/keypad to create copyright symbol ?

4. programming with Symbol 81xx or Symbol 75xx

5. copyrights for contractor

6. (c) instead of "copyright"

7. Copyrights and more

8. (Ken Getz): Copyright para, Re: GetOpenFileName

9. MS WORD 97 and 2000 object modules --- copyrighted?

10. Copyright property

11. how to copyright a shape through automation?

12. gwbasic, basica - copyright question