I am RILLY thick so pleez don't bother replying to this message :)
Author Message
 I am RILLY thick so pleez don't bother replying to this message :)

I'm sorry.

I just couldn't work it out.....

The Internet ActiveX Controls. The HTML one in particular.

There's an example in the help file about how to create a simple
browser, but I just can't seem to use it. I don't know whether the
copy I got is corrupted or something, but the sample browser
application in the help file just doesn't seem to work!

Could someone help by posting just some short code on how to create a
simple browser using this HTML Control please?

My life is depending on it.

Thanks, I hope.

F A L L O M
wallowing in his own self-pity

Mon, 12 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 I am RILLY thick so pleez don't bother replying to this message :)

Quote:
>I'm sorry.

you should be. post with an OK subject next time, ok?

--
VB 3.0 assumed

http://www.sn.no/~balchen/
ftp://ftp.sn.no/user/balchen/

Mon, 12 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Don't bother

2. VB4 16bit GPF and I don't know why (I bother sometimes)

3. Don't bother posting here...

4. DON'T BOTHER LOOKING AT THE ABOVE -- IT IS SPAM

5. Crescent Software ClassAction - Don't Bother

6. Don't Reply - Testing a NoSpam email address

7. I am stupid but pleez help me

8. Test - Don't reply.

9. *** Am I being thick or what ? ***

10. Am I being thick or what ?