Not add in history with WebBrowser
Author Message
 Not add in history with WebBrowser

Hello,

I use the activex WebBrowser with VB6 it's possible to not add in history in
my browser when
I show with WebBrowser.

Thank you for your help.

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 07:12:12 GMT
 Not add in history with WebBrowser
The second (optional) parameter deals with that:

WB.Navigate URLtext [, Flags] [, TargetFrameName] [, PostData] [, headers]

Flags can be any combination of:

1 - open in new window
2 - don't add to history
4 - don't read from cache
8 - don't write to cache

> Hello,

> I use the activex WebBrowser with VB6 it's possible to not add in history
in
> my browser when
> I show with WebBrowser.

> Thank you for your help.

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 08:54:29 GMT
 Not add in history with WebBrowser
Hello thank you for your answer

I do that

WebBrowser.Navigate URLtext ,2

but after that I try to see if I have my URLtext in my history in IE5 and I
have it :(

please could you tell me if it's normal or not if not where is my error ?

thank very much for your help

Quote:
> The second (optional) parameter deals with that:

> WB.Navigate URLtext [, Flags] [, TargetFrameName] [, PostData] [, headers]

> Flags can be any combination of:

> 1 - open in new window
> 2 - don't add to history
> 4 - don't read from cache
> 8 - don't write to cache

> --
> --

> > Hello,

> > I use the activex WebBrowser with VB6 it's possible to not add in
history
> in
> > my browser when
> > I show with WebBrowser.

> > Thank you for your help.

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:30:23 GMT
 Not add in history with WebBrowser
  Hmm. I always use 14 for flags and just trusted that it worked.
Silly me! It does show up in History using 14. I don't know why
it doesn't work. Maybe someone else here does?

> Hello thank you for your answer

> I do that

> WebBrowser.Navigate URLtext ,2

> but after that I try to see if I have my URLtext in my history in IE5 and
> have it :(

> please could you tell me if it's normal or not if not where is my error ?

> thank very much for your help

> > The second (optional) parameter deals with that:

> > WB.Navigate URLtext [, Flags] [, TargetFrameName] [, PostData] [,
headers]

> > Flags can be any combination of:

> > 1 - open in new window
> > 2 - don't add to history
> > 4 - don't read from cache
> > 8 - don't write to cache

> > --
> > --

> > > Hello,

> > > I use the activex WebBrowser with VB6 it's possible to not add in
> history
> > in
> > > my browser when
> > > I show with WebBrowser.

> > > Thank you for your help.

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:32:49 GMT

1. History in webbrowser control.

2. How Do I Stop History In IE WebBrowser Control

3. HELP: WebBrowser Component and History

4. Clearing a WebBrowser history

5. Clearing a WebBrowser URL history

6. Access to History from a WebBrowser Control?

7. custom history in WebBrowser

8. Reading history from WebBrowser control

9. Clearing a WebBrowser history

10. Clearing a WebBrowser URL history

11. webbrowser control history

12. WebBrowser Control need custom History