Dynamic Loading of Forms
Author Message
 Dynamic Loading of Forms

I am trying to create an application that will display a
series of forms to the user (very similar to a wizard in that
the user can go forward and backward through the screen flow).
I would like to keep it as generic as possible (either in an
INI file or Table) so the user can change the screen flow if
they desire.  Is there an easy way to do this ?  Is there a way
to set a form object to a string variable ?  Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Mark

Mon, 23 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to load custom usercontrol dynamic on form

2. Dynamic loading forms using reflection

3. VB 6.0 Dynamic Form loading?

4. dynamic form loading

5. VB 6.0 Dynamic Form loading?

6. dynamic form loading

7. dynamic form loading

8. Dynamic Loading forms

9. Looking for dynamic ComboBox-VBX (goes too long in Form.Load)

10. Forms dynamic loading

11. Dynamic Form Loads: CallByName

12. Form Dynamic property , app Dynamic property ?