Direct Input in VB 5 from Soundblaster live
Author Message
 Direct Input in VB 5 from Soundblaster live

Hi everybody!

I would like to import the direct data sampled by my soundblaster live! to
analyze them (spektrum,...).

Is it possible to use a function like "GetDataFromSoundCard(Channel,
Number,...)" in an api or by using a spectial control.

Thank,

Martin Weiss.

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Direct Input in VB 5 from Soundblaster live

Quote:
>Is it possible to use a function like "GetDataFromSoundCard(Channel,
>Number,...)" in an api or by using a spectial control.

Hmmm well this is only a guess but I would think that something like that
function would be specific to the SoundBlaster API. And if that is the case
you would have to get a SB SDK that describes it's use. Again, just a guess
as I've never seen a standard Windows API call like that does what you are
looking for. Maybe DirectSound has something like it.

David

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Info on Accessing EAX 1.0 API for Soundblaster live in VB

2. auxGetVolume in Winmm.dll and Soundblaster Live

3. QuickBasic SoundBlaster Input

4. Detecting Duplicate Entries On Direct Input

5. direct input vs BCP

6. Shell and re-directed input

7. getting a direct input from excel table

8. Direct Input : Action Mapper

9. Direct Input problem

10. direct input error

11. Knowing program input while using Direct Draw 7.

12. Direct Input :: Foot Pedal Axis question