Importing BitMap directly to Printer Object
Author Message
 Importing BitMap directly to Printer Object

I am trying to import a bitmap of a form into the printer object. After that is done, I will overlay text boxes on top of this bitmap. I have been trying to use GetDIBitp to get the bitmap into an array,I have completed that paret successfully.
The next thing that I have been trying to do is to use SETDIBITS to insert the
Bitmap into the device context of the printer object. Am I on the right track or should I be doning something else.

                Thanks, in advance
                Wynn Griffith

Tue, 22 Jul 1997 09:55:33 GMT

1. Printing Directly to LPT1 avoiding the printer object.

2. Take BMP file directly to Printer Object?

3. Need to send a command directly to printer (Eltron Card Printer)

4. Printer Commands directly to the Printer

5. Printing a Bitmap with the Printer Object

6. Capturing Printer object's output as a bitmap

7. Capturing printer object output as bitmap

8. putting printer object image in a bitmap

9. VB3 : Directly accessing a bitmap

11. Filling an ADODB Stream object directly from a StdPicture object

12. Can Access 2k directly Import Email?