RDO OCX won't load in design mode
Author Message
 RDO OCX won't load in design mode

Hi,

Wonder if someone's been down this route before.  I am working on a
project that is using the msrdc32.ocx and msrdo32.dll.  Everything seems
fine when I am designing onsite for the client.

However, when I try to work offsite ( using VB4 Professional with the ocx
& dll registered by regsvr32 ) I cannot use the controls in design mode.
I appreciate that this MAY be due to the fact the these controls are part
of the Enterprise edition and therefore may require more than regsvr32 to
implement.

It's not too important as the work can be carried out onsite but I'm
intrigued to find out why the control wont operate!!

Cheers

Jimi

BTW I *do* expect that not having the enterprise edition is the main
culprit....

Sat, 08 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. RDO OCX won't load in design mode

2. Comdl32.ocx won't load

3. vbsql.ocx won't load

4. OCX in VB4 won't Load.

5. VB5 : Comdl32.ocx won't load

6. OCX won't load in VB6.

7. comctl32.ocx version 5.01.4319 - won't load

8. COMCTL32.OCX Won't Load

9. COMCTL32.OCX won't load

10. ISCTRLS.OCX won't load

11. MSINET.OCX *still* won't register, and now IE4 won't install

12. Problem with Load event and dervied contol in design mode