Parrallel Port OCX
Author Message
 Parrallel Port OCX

I'm looking for a 32-bit OCX that will allow me to access the parrallel
port.  Has anyone seen such a file?  TIA

BTW, email me directly please.

TheViper

--

http://www.*-*-*.com/
        "There can be only one" - Duncan (and Connor) MacLeod

Fri, 11 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Parrallel Port OCX

Quote:
>I'm looking for a 32-bit OCX that will allow me to access the parrallel
>port.  Has anyone seen such a file?  TIA

Have you tried Open "LPT1" For Input/Output As #1 ?

--
Newbiehood is not a period of time, it's a way of life.

http://www.sn.no/~balchen/
ftp://ftp.sn.no/user/balchen/

Sat, 12 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBX or OCX for I/O Parrallel port required

2. Help! qB4.5 I/O to parrallel port

3. Help receiving data through parrallel port

4. Communication with a Parrallel Port

5. Output to Serial or parrallel port HOW?

6. Output to Serial or parrallel port

7. Help needed talking to parrallel port

8. Parrallel Port in VB

9. Capturing Output to Parrallel Port

10. OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX

11. I/O port, Parallel port, Serial port

12. Anyone know anything about the Parrallel port's pins ??