Two Qs...
Author Message
 Two Qs...

Hi again!

Everyobody here was so helpful last time, I should write to this newsgroup
more often!
Anyway, I've got 2 questions/problems:

1. Can I access the context menu of a WebBrowser object?  I'm using the
WebBrowser to display a folder on the hard drive, and I want to have "New
Shortcut", "Cut", "Copy", "Paste", "Refresh", and "Open" as buttons.  All of
those are on the WebBrowser's context menu, although I can't figure out how
to make them into buttons.

2. I just got iMesh for my primary file-sharing program (it's got more users
than eDonkey, it's faster than File Nav, and it's easier to use than Gnut).
I noticed that it has Windows Media Player embedded in the program to play
MP3 files, videos, or anything thrown at it.  I've been trying to do that
for months.  I noticed that WMP6.4 has an embeddable component, but version
6.4 doesn't play MP3s.  How, then, did they do it?  Is there something I
must download from MSDN?

Thanks!
-Eric

Sat, 06 Sep 2003 05:21:21 GMT
 Two Qs...

<snipped q1 re web browser control>

GlobalDivx 1.7 has WMP control embedded.  On my system, Project|References
in the VB source has a reference to "Windows Media Player at
"C:\WINNT\System32\msdxm.oca" and the control is available from the toolbox.
Don't know if it would play MP3s, it's used by GDivx to play AVIs, etc., I'm
assuming.

Quote:
> 2. I just got iMesh for my primary file-sharing program (it's got more
users
> than eDonkey, it's faster than File Nav, and it's easier to use than
Gnut).
> I noticed that it has Windows Media Player embedded in the program to play
> MP3 files, videos, or anything thrown at it.  I've been trying to do that
> for months.  I noticed that WMP6.4 has an embeddable component, but
version
> 6.4 doesn't play MP3s.  How, then, did they do it?  Is there something I
> must download from MSDN?

> Thanks!
> -Eric

Mon, 08 Sep 2003 10:57:03 GMT

1. Open Two Database with Two System.Mda and Two different User Names and Password

2. A97 Wizard Qs

3. Newbie Qs: Optimizing Stylesheet with Fields

4. Qs on applying style

5. Qs on applying style (word2000)

6. connect to robohelp qs

7. VERBATUM EXAM Qs 91947