Windows CE development in Visual Basic 5.0
Author Message
 Windows CE development in Visual Basic 5.0

Hello all

Is there anybody out there that can help me locate the Windows CE toolkit
for VB 5 for download on the net.  I can buy it in the UK, but they want
nearly 300 for it !!!

I just want to play with it first, to see if it's any good, and don't like
the idea of wasting so much money.

Your help would be much appreciated

Richard

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic for Pegasus/Windows CE development?

2. Visual Basic for Pegasus/Windows CE development?

3. Visual Basic for Pegasus/Windows CE development?

4. Visual Basic for Pegasus/Windows CE development?

5. Development Visual Basic Components on Windows CE

6. Looking for differences between Visual Basic 5.0 enterprise and Visual Basic 5.0 Profesional

7. Windows Ce Toolkit for Visual Basic 6.0

8. Windows CE & Visual Basic 6

9. Visual Basic for Windows CE

10. Windows CE Tookit For Visual Basic

11. Windows CE Tookit For Visual Basic

12. eVB and Windows CE Toolkit for Visual Basic 6.0