print via winspool : multiple copies?
Author Message
 print via winspool : multiple copies?

I have written a VB6 program which uses the WINSPOOL.DRV calls to send
AutoCAD plot files to a Netware print queue.  Does anyone know how to
use WINSPOOL calls to set the number of copies so that multiple copies
are sent as a single print job?  I have the documentation on the data
structures and so forth, but can not seem to get it to work correctly.
Any help would be appreciated.  Please e-mail any suggestions to

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 print via winspool : multiple copies?
Since having posted my original message and tested some things, I have
noticed that I have been using the WINSPOOL calls correctly. However,
since the AutoCAD PLT files contain information about the number of
copies, it overrides any changes made using WINSPOOL calls or the Win95
common dialogs.  I have found that if I change the number of copies in
the print queue portion of the printer driver setup it will work fine or
if I print using Novell's NPRINT command from DOS.  I have a copy of the
Novell API libraries from their website developer.novell.com (I think),
but it has no documentation.

Q:  Can anyone tell me how to set the number of copies in a print job
using Novell API calls or some other means?

Any help would be appreciated, please e-mail responses to:

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing report in multiple copies from VBA

2. A97 VBA, print/count multiple copies of a rpt

3. Printing multiple copies from access code?

4. Printing multiple copies of RTF file

5. VB5, print multiple copies

6. Printing Multiple Copies

7. How Do I....Print Multiple Copies?

8. Help printing multiple copies

9. Printing Multiple Copies

10. Printing multiple copies w/WebBrowser control.

11. Crystal Reports Multiple Copies Print Problem

12. Print multiple copies