How to save bitmaps/wav files in Resource File
Author Message
 How to save bitmaps/wav files in Resource File

Can someone please tell me how to save bitmaps and wav files in a resource file
using VisualBasic 5.0?  I've been told that there's a bug preventing me from
doing it the way it's "supposed" to be done, whatever that way is...

Thanks much.

...Rad

Sun, 06 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to save bitmaps/wav files in Resource File

Quote:

>Can someone please tell me how to save bitmaps and wav files in a resource
file
>using VisualBasic 5.0?  I've been told that there's a bug preventing me
from
>doing it the way it's "supposed" to be done, whatever that way is...

Don't know about resource files...I just create another form and put all the
pictures in it and keep it hidden, that way its compiled into the exe along
with everything else.

Mark
--
Stop by Marks Palace at http://www.geocities.com/~mark_b
Full of original content: Doc Savage, Conan, comics, stories, games

Mon, 07 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to save bitmaps/wav files in Resource File

Goto Ms site to get the resource editor for VB50, it can store all files

Johan

Quote:

>Can someone please tell me how to save bitmaps and wav files in a resource
file
>using VisualBasic 5.0?  I've been told that there's a bug preventing me
from
>doing it the way it's "supposed" to be done, whatever that way is...

>Thanks much.

>...Rad

Tue, 08 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Resource files containing WAV files

2. Problem Loading .wav file from Resource File...

3. WAV files and resource files

4. opening resource file-based WAV files

5. Newbie (kind of)- Wav files in a Resource File

6. Embeding a wav file into a resource file

7. Accessing a WAV file contained in a Resource file (VB4)

8. Wav files from Resource file

9. Wav files from Resource file

10. opening resource file-based WAV files

11. Save to GIF file from resource GIF file

12. inserting wav files into other wav files