Making Radio Buttons, check boxes , and Frames Transparent
Author Message
 Making Radio Buttons, check boxes , and Frames Transparent

I am working in VB5.0.
I want to display a background picture on a form and then have some
questions on top of the picture.  I have many radio buttons, check boxes and
Frames.  I was wondering if anyone would have a suggestion as to a way to
make them transparent. currently all I have found is to change the color for
the entire button or box. this really makes the screen look bad.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Making Radio Buttons, check boxes , and Frames Transparent
Have you thought about making your own user controls alternatives?

One minor problem that springs to mind is for a transparent background on
the frames.  If the control is to be a container (as it should), you cannot
have a transparent background.  A work around would be to give it a
background picture property...

Quote:

>I am working in VB5.0.
>I want to display a background picture on a form and then have some
>questions on top of the picture.  I have many radio buttons, check boxes
and
>Frames.  I was wondering if anyone would have a suggestion as to a way to
>make them transparent. currently all I have found is to change the color
for
>the entire button or box. this really makes the screen look bad.

>Any help would be appreciated.

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Backcolor for Frames, Radio and Check boxes

2. Help needed for Frames, text boxes, radio buttons and scrolling (F^2)

3. Checking for a Checked Radio Button

4. Transparent Radio Button

5. Transparent background for radio button

6. Transparent radio button?

7. Transparent radio button

8. Updateing Frame using onclick function of a radio button

9. Making radio (option) buttons toggle

10. Making a Frame Control Transparent...

11. Seeing which radio button is checked?

12. Problem binding the Checked property of a Radio Button