DLL function to unregister a DLL?
Author Message
 DLL function to unregister a DLL?

I need to be able to register and unregister a custom DLL from within my
VB4 app. I would prefer not to have to shell out to REGSV32 to do so. I
found that the STKIT432.DLL has a function (DLLSelfRegister) to register
DLLs, and I've been able to use it successfully. However, I havent' been
able to locate the function to *unregister* a DLL. Can anybody help me out?

TIA,
John

Thu, 11 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL

2. unregister server if dll is not available

3. Register/Unregister DLL locally

4. Programmatically Unregister DLL and OCX

5. Register/Unregister ActiveX exes and dlls

6. Unregister dll from reference

7. How can I unregister a self-registering DLL via vbscript or wscript

8. How to Unregister ActiveX DLL that was deleted?

9. how to unregister an activeX dll?

10. ActiveX DLL Registration problem... Cannot unregister - Cross Posted

11. Can't Unregister DLL - LoadLibrary Fails

12. How do I unregister .DLL and .OCX files?