Type missmatch
Author Message
 Type missmatch

I am writing a small Exchange mail extraction program and I cant get this
definition right. Here are the relevant sections of code. I have shown only
those lines relevant to the problem I have.

.
.
.
.
Public gMail As Variant
Public gSelectedMessage As Integer
Public aMapiFolder As MAPIFolder
Public aKey As Integer
Public SelectedNode As Node

Private Sub List1_MouseDown(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As
Single, Y As Single)
.
.

Dim aMail As New MailItem    [this is the expression I am trying to define]
.
.
Set aMail = aMapiFolder.Items(gSelectedMessage)  [This line gives a type
mismatch]
.
.
End Sub

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks heaps

Tue, 25 Mar 2003 06:38:53 GMT

1. Type Missmatch [dim b() as byte]

2. Treeview add node type missmatch error

3. Type Missmatch [dim b() as byte]

4. Prob. w\ TYPE data type: err:Type Mismatch

5. object is not valid for type textbox and type textbox

6. Getting the basic [Type] of an array [Type[]]

7. Using types in a different assembly given that the type may be used or not used

8. object type cannot be converted to target type

9. Convert array of value type to array of reference type

10. object type cannot be converted to target type

11. how to convert INT type to UINT16 type?

12. Inheritance and Converting base types to child types