?Listing open child windows on a Window submenu on MDI form
Author Message
 ?Listing open child windows on a Window submenu on MDI form

Greetings,

I have a Parent MDI form in which I open several child windows (Like MS Word,
or Excel).  I remember reading somewhere that there is some property you check
in the Project menu ( I believe) or was it in the Menu editor to make the child
window list in the child Window submenu?  If someone could advise me - I would
appreciate it.  Is it a property you set or something else?  I'm braindead on
this right now.

Thanks in advance,
Rich

Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ?Listing open child windows on a Window submenu on MDI form
Well, incase anyone is interested, the answer to my question is to check the
windowlist check box in the menu editor located toward the right of the menu
editor above the delete selection.  You have to highlight whichever main menu
item you want to list your open files on - like under the File menu, or under
the Window menu, etc.  Piece of cake.

Thank you all for your inspiration.

Rich

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

2. Listing all open MDI child forms

3. Adding non-mdi child to window list

4. MDI Child Opening Window Size?

5. How to open a child window (Not MDI)

6. Close all open MDI child windows?

7. How to open CR as MDI child in Main window

8. MDI child opening modal window...

9. Making a child window much bigger than its parent MDI window

10. Print Window of CR Report as a Child Window within a VB4.0 32-bit MDI

11. Making a child window MUCH bigger than its parent MDI window

12. Visio Acting as a child window on a MDI form in VB