HELP: Mail merge in VB5.0 between dbase III .dbf and Word 7.0 .doc
Author Message
 HELP: Mail merge in VB5.0 between dbase III .dbf and Word 7.0 .doc

I've written a program in VB that retrieves information from the user
and stores it in a dbase file. There is an object button on the form
they are entering the information on, that is supposed to generate a
Word form letter. I have created a merge form letter in Word and have
inserted the field names of the dbase file that the VB program uses.
In the click event of my object button I said:
Set wdoc=GetObject("docname","Word.Document")
This seems to work fine but then I can't seem to find a way to tell
the program that this is a mailmerge document and I can't tell the
program what I want the datasource to be.

Any info would be great.
Thanks,

Mon, 27 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: Mail merge in VB5.0 between dbase III .dbf and Word 7.0 .doc

2. connecting to dBase III dbf table with VB 6

3. Create a .dbf(dbase III) database

4. Problems adding new records to ODBC source (dBASE III dbf's)

5. Using .DBF DBASE III files and Deleting

6. ADO connection string for Dbase III file (*.dbf)

7. Word Mail Merge Err - Word could not merge...

8. (Access/Word Merge) Automating Closing of Main Doc Containing Merge Codes

9. Word Mail-Merge from VB5 using Access DB

10. SLOW MS Word Mail Merge with VB5

11. Mail merge with VB5 and Word

12. Word Mail-Merge from VB5 using Access DB