Need byte array ==> Device Context routine
Author Message
 Need byte array ==> Device Context routine

I have a program that store a collection of bitmaps as byte arrays.
I was using SetPixelV to transfer the bytes to a memory DC to
blit to the screen. However, using SetPixelV is quite slow. I want
to use SetBitmapBits but despite my best efforts, it doesn't work.
If anyone has a solution to this problem I would really appreicate
it if you could share the code with me.

BTW, the byte array contains Palette indexes not RGB values.

Fri, 07 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need to convert a 16 byte array of bytes to 4 byte integer

2. Graphics -> Device Context

3. Extracts the bitmap context from device context

4. Need help on device context

5. Read byte data routine needed please.

6. VB Byte Array -> Jet

7. Newbie question. single->byte array

8. jpeg file in byte array --> Picture object

9. jpeg file in byte array --> Picture object

10. jpeg file in byte array --> Picture object

11. I need an array debugging device (Add-In??)

12. Copy bytes from an Integer to a location of bytes array