Selected ListItem to appear in StatusBar Panel
Author Message
 Selected ListItem to appear in StatusBar Panel

How can I have the selected ListItem appear in a panel on the programs
StatusBar when the item is highlighted? I'm using VB5 Pro.

Thanks.

K. Axtell

Mon, 28 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Selected ListItem to appear in StatusBar Panel

' Put this on the click event or mouse click event in the listbox.....

Status1.panels(1).text = list1.list(list1.listindex)
Geir

Quote:

> How can I have the selected ListItem appear in a panel on the programs
> StatusBar when the item is highlighted? I'm using VB5 Pro.

> Thanks.

> K. Axtell

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Selected ListItem to appear in StatusBar Panel

If I fully understand your question, it's simple. In the click event assign
the ListBox's text to the StatusBar's Panel text.

ie: StatusBar.Panels(X).Text = ListBox.Text

Hope this helps!
Don

DSE Computer Associates
Phone: (508) 840-4573

Web: http://www.dseinc.com

Thu, 02 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Selected ListItem to appear in StatusBar Panel

Thanks for the promt reply. Worked like a champ. Thanks again for the
help.

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Selected ListItem to appear in StatusBar Panel

This should work for...

'------------------------
Private Sub List1_Click()
        Dim MyNum As Integer
         MyNum = List1.ListIndex()
         <MyControl>.Caption = List1.List(MyNum)
End Sub
'------------------------

Rgds
Timppa

Quote:

> How can I have the selected ListItem appear in a panel on the programs
> StatusBar when the item is highlighted? I'm using VB5 Pro.

> Thanks.

> K. Axtell

Mon, 06 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Statusbar Panel Problem with the INS panel

2. no listitems appear in the listview

3. ProgressBar into Panel of StatusBar

4. ProgressBar into Panel of StatusBar

5. statusbar panel text color

6. StatusBar Panel and adding an .bmp image from an imagelist

7. statusbar panels

8. Changing the backcolor of a statusbar-panel

9. StatusBar text in Panels

10. show progress in statusbar panel

11. Statusbar Time panel and Toolbar Icons

12. ProgressBar inside a StatusBar Panel?