Non-Default Printer
Author Message
 Non-Default Printer

The problem if you are using VB5 is the same that I had.  There is some bug
that will not allow you to change the printer.

The fix:get service pack 3 from microsoft.  It worked fine after that.

Rob

Wed, 30 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. printer default to non-default printer

2. Q: Printing report on non-default printer w/o user selecting printer

3. Printer.Print on non-default printer

4. How selecting a (non-default) printer for printing a report

5. Printing to non-default printer

6. How do I Print to non-default printer in VB5

7. Printing to non-default printer

8. printing to non-default printer

9. Help w/ printing to non-default printer

10. I m trying to send ASCII string(s) to non-default printer - problem

11. Print on a non-default printer

12. Print to non-default printer