Find out if button is pressed on a Word toolbar
Author Message
 Find out if button is pressed on a Word toolbar

Hi
I am trying to find a way to monitor what tools are chosen (clicked)
in Microsoft Word from a VB app.

Thanks in advance,

sithy

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:26:45 GMT
 Find out if button is pressed on a Word toolbar
da2th,

If your VB app launches Word, or gets a reference to a running instance of
Word, one way to monitor Word's activities is to dimension your VB Word
reference variable as "WithEvents", and watching for interesting events.
See MSDN for use of WithEvents.

--A

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 03:53:22 GMT
 Find out if button is pressed on a Word toolbar
Thanks adpx....I'll check that out and prolly pester you a whole bunch
later   >=)

da2th

Quote:

>da2th,

>If your VB app launches Word, or gets a reference to a running instance of
>Word, one way to monitor Word's activities is to dimension your VB Word
>reference variable as "WithEvents", and watching for interesting events.
>See MSDN for use of WithEvents.

>--A

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:40:10 GMT

1. Retrieving index of pressed toolbar button

2. Simultaneously pressing a key and mouse-clicking a button on a toolbar

3. programmatically pressing toolbar buttons

4. VB6: Problems with pressed / unpressed Toolbar buttons

5. Pressing button menu on a toolbar

6. Find which toolbar button is currently under the mouse

7. Finding Toolbar Button Currently Under the Mouse

8. Find which toolbar button is currently under the mouse

9. Creating a toggle button on a custom Word toolbar

10. Adding a Custom Button to Word Toolbar

11. Find multiple words Using MS Word Find

12. BUG: Toolbar-Buttons wrong pictures - toolbar.zip (1/1)