Recording wave audio to a file using RIFF/ WaveIn APIs
Author Message
 Recording wave audio to a file using RIFF/ WaveIn APIs

I posted this a few weeks back and got a reply off someone but i have lost
the message.  If that person could please resend the post id be gratefull.

I am trying to work out how to receive audio data from the sound card
line-in socket and write this audio to a file in .WAV format.
I have a list of the API calls off the MSDN but have no idea how to gel them
together into working code.
I'll accept any info and/or source in VB or VC++ (which i could convert to
vb).

Thanks in advance.

--
---
Regards, Richard

South Wales, UK
ICQ 1556459

Sun, 06 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Writing a WAV file recorded using WaveIn API calls

2. How to record a wave file using API (not MCI)

3. How to record a wave file using API (not MCI)

4. How to record a wave file using API (not MCI)

5. Recording a WAV file with the WaveIn API functions

6. Recording from CD audio into wave file?

7. Win APIs to play mpg video files, mp3 audio files and audio cds

8. Recording wave using API, HELP Please !!

9. Converting WAVE files (broadcasting audio files)

10. WaveIn...Api's Recording sound

11. HELP WaveIn...Api's Recording sound

12. !Help: Record wave audio...