Doesnt work when I ship an app with XP.

Calendar shows up woth no numbers.

Any help?

Wed, 12 May 2004 05:27:37 GMT
 mscal.ocx does not work with XP
Sorry can't help you. I had the same problem and after trying everything I
could think of I ended up moving to DTPicker which I actualy now prefer!

Scott

Quote:
> Doesnt work when I ship an app with XP.

> Calendar shows up woth no numbers.

> Any help?

Thu, 13 May 2004 21:46:06 GMT

1. Bug in MSCAL.OCX 10.0.0.2601 Win 2000 Office XP VB

2. mscal.ocx and XP

3. mscal.ocx problem with Windows XP

4. Changes to MSCal.OCX With Office XP

5. Using MSCAL.OCX in Visual Basic with Office XP on Win2k Pro platforms

6. mscal.ocx not reponsding to click events on some clients

7. MSACAL70.OCX / MSCAL.OCX: NLS versions?

8. Crystl32.ocx dont work in XP

9. Herlp: LIKE in SQL doe not work anymore

10. TSISoon still not working on XP - other machines...

11. OnAction Property not working in Com Addin (XP)

12. Access XP - Requery does not work