Help w/ ExecWB method of WebBrowser control
Author Message
 Help w/ ExecWB method of WebBrowser control

We have a VB6 application - it's an MDI application with a couple child
forms and a few dialogs.  We've implemented the application's only
required report as a DHTML application that gets displayed in a
WebBrowser control on one of the MDI child forms.  Our problem happens
when we call the ExecWB method of the WebBrowser control to print the
report.

Doing so, generates a cryptic run-time error dialog which states
"Method '~' of object '~' failed."  After clicking 'OK' the application
freezes up.  This problem does not seem to happen inside the IDE - only
when it's compiled and run outside (incl. on the development machine)...

Can anyone offer a solution/ advice...

Thanks,

--
Todd J. Langdon
Senior Consultant

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ExecWB method of WebBrowser control

2. ExecWB method for clipboard copy with webbrowser

3. ExecWB and Zoom: Font Size in WebBrowser Control

4. Webbrowser-Control: execwb - Parameter [Pvain] (print templates)

5. Webbrowser-Control: execwb - Parameter [Pvain] (print templates)

6. ExecWB command (WebBrowser control)

7. How to print custom headers with webbrowser.ExecWB using a SafeArray

8. WebBrowser.ExecWB & Print

9. WebBrowser ExecWB and OLECMDID_FIND

10. Unable to use the ExecWB method for PrintPreview

11. How to do .ExecWB() method in vb?

12. How to use the PostData parameter in Navigate2 method of WebBrowser control