Q: VB4-32: Problems to load MS Project 4.1 project via OLE
Author Message
 Q: VB4-32: Problems to load MS Project 4.1 project via OLE

Hello all!

I've got a serious problem with VB 4 32-bit and MS Project 4.1.

I get an object using the following code:

Set ProjApp = GetObject(, "MSProject.Application")
If Err = 429 Then 'No instance of MS-Project is running
  On Error GoTo 0
  Set Proj = GetObject("test.mpp", "MSProject.Project") 'Get Object
End If
On Error GoTo 0

The problem is that the project is invisible! I mean the project NOT
the application!

With a similar code for MS Excel I have'nt got any problems.

What's wrong?

Wed, 16 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: VB4-32: Problems to load MS Project 4.1 project via OLE

Quote:

>I've got a serious problem with VB 4 32-bit and MS Project 4.1. [by OLE]
>The problem is that the project is invisible! I mean the project NOT
>the application!

You need:
    PowerPoint.AppWindow.Visible = True

Try reading:
http://www.microsoft.com/kb/developr/vb/Q143038.htm

Sun, 20 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't load VB4 16/32 projects under VB5

2. Access MS Project data via the Microsoft.Project.OLEDB.9.0 in ASP

3. Problem: How can i show *.ani in an VB4-32 Project

4. Project 4.1 and VBA ;-)

5. MS Project 98 vs Ms Project 2000

6. ASP.NET update task in MS Project Server and MS Project

7. Conversion from MS project 95 to MS project 2000

8. After adding tasks outside of MS Project, saving in MS Project deletes them

9. VB4/32 Sample Edit project

10. Problem loading project in VB4 16 in WFW

11. Upgrading a VB3 project to VB4(32 bit)

12. Microsoft Project 2002 Database VS. Microsoft Project 2002 OLE DB Provider