PC Install from 20/20 software
Author Message
 PC Install from 20/20 software

Hi,

I have developed an application using VB 4.0 (16 bit) for which I have to
create set up program.  When I was browsing through the net, I came across
"PC Install" from 20/20 software.

Has any body used this and what do you all think about it.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

sri

Mon, 03 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 PC Install from 20/20 software

Quote:

>I have developed an application using VB 4.0 (16 bit) for which I have to
>create set up program.  When I was browsing through the net, I came across
>"PC Install" from 20/20 software.

>Has any body used this and what do you all think about it.

I have the product, and plan to spend a few days evaluating it
some time in the next three weeks.  I will post a summary of
my evaluation to the newsgroup.

I also have the WISE installer and InstallShield Express Pro.
I _hope_ to make time to compare all three, from a specifically
VB point of view.

If you can wait for that, great.  Otherwise, just from examining
the manual, I'd say that PC-Install looks like a professionally done,
worthwhile product.  All three do.   At the moment, I am
comfortable recommending WISE (www.glbs.com) because I have
already used it quite a bit, but after I take a look at the other
two, maybe my preference will change, maybe not.  It's already
pretty apparent that they're not at all the same as one another,
and what's best for one VB'er might not be best for another.

     Bob O`Bob
--

Tue, 04 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 PC Install from 20/20 software

Quote:

> Hi,

> I have developed an application using VB 4.0 (16 bit) for which I have to
> create set up program.  When I was browsing through the net, I came across
> "PC Install" from 20/20 software.

> Has any body used this and what do you all think about it.

> Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

> sri

1. InstallShield Express Pro
2. Wise Install

--
Jim Dompier
IslandSoft

http://www.lava.net/~islesoft/

Wed, 05 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Stateless search from database (Return 20 and 20 records)

2. How to make a sinus output from 20 Hz to 20 KHz

3. Password recovery, other 20 gigabytes/week software from Greece

4. Password recovery, other 20 gigabytes/week software from Greece

5. QB45: difference between DIM a$(20) and DIM a(20) AS STRING?

6. Online Chats: Week of May 20-24

7. Combining 20+ Tables into One

8. Dividing incoming email into groups of 20

9. calculating Duration1..20

10. Displaying More than 20 Custom Properties

11. Ann: Nebula control library 1.20.1000.0

12. New version of DownloadWunder.net (1.20.1000.1)