Runtime errors on one machine, but not another? Same machine!
Author Message
 Runtime errors on one machine, but not another? Same machine!

Good day,

Semi-newbie here. I have a "runtime error 429. Can't create Active X object"
on one machine, but not another. Yet, both machines are identical (I
thought). What I have is a program that displays AutoCAD dwg images as a
block insertion program.
What have I done wrong, or what am I missing? I am using the acad.tlb file
that comes with AutoCAD. At least that is what the Package and Deployment
says I need.

Thank you,

Matt Harper

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Runtime errors on one machine, but not another? Same machine!
You either made your own ActiveX control and didn't include it, or your
installation isn't registering the AutoCAD or some other ActiveX control
properly.  You can narrow it down by seeing what your program is doing when
it crashes.

Dan

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Runtime Error on One Machine

2. Error 3071...Why on one machine and not on others

3. Runtime error on European, but not USA machines

4. Simple Date SQL Errors on One Machine but not all the rest

5. Error Message, from machine to machine.

6. Error Win 95 Machines Using VB (Works Fine on NT Machines)

7. V7 Access code runs on one machine and not another

8. Progam runs on one machine, not on another

9. Excel file opened in IE3 - on one machine starts Excel, others does not

10. Macro Works One Machine Not Another

11. Vb6 and Word working fine on one machine but not on other

12. Vb6 and Word working fine on one machine but not on other