Run time error 340 - control array element does not exist
Author Message
 Run time error 340 - control array element does not exist

I am coding in VB5 on Windows NT 4.0 platform.

I have a control array of combo boxes. THe combo boxes are positioned on a
VATabPro v. 2.0 tab control. I open the form containing the controls from
another form. The first time I open it, there is no run time error. The
second
time I open it, I receive the run time error 340, control array element not
found. This error occurs inside the click event for the combo box, which
is called by a subroutine that initializes the combo box. The
initialization
routine is called from the form_open event.

I have tried deleting the problematic control and re-drawing it first on
the
form, and then copying it to the tab. I have also tried drawing it directly
on the
tab. When the error occurs, I checked to see which tab was active, and
it is the tab on which the control resides.

Any advice appreciated
Thanks.
Livia

Tue, 07 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. run-time error '340' Control array element '8' doesn't exist

2. Run-time error 340 - Control array element '4' doesn't exist

3. Error 340: Control array element doesn't exist! Why?

4. Control Array Element '0' Doesn't Exist (Error 340)

5. Error 340: Control array element doesn't exist! Why?

6. Error: Array Element O does not exist

7. Control array element doesn't exist error

8. 340 Control Array Elemet?

9. Adding elements to a control array of Menu items with subMenus at Run time

10. WithEvents and Run-time error 462: The remote server machine does not exists or is unavailable

11. Run-time error '462': The remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable

12. WithEvents and Run-time error 462: The remote server machine does not exists or is unavailable