Passing an array of user-defined data type to a class module
Author Message
 Passing an array of user-defined data type to a class module

Mark,

One way is to use a Friend procedure instead of a Public procedure.

Hope this helps,

Kerry Moorman

Quote:
> I am currently working on a VB5 app and would like to know if anyone knows
> of a way I can pass an array of a user-defined data type to a public
> procedure in a class module.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Passing an array of user-defined data type to a class module
I am currently working on a VB5 app and would like to know if anyone knows
of a way I can pass an array of a user-defined data type to a public
procedure in a class module.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Passing Array or a user defined data type as a parameter to a storedprocedure in Oracle

2. Passing Array or a user defined data type as a parameter to a storedprocedure in Oracle

3. Passing Classes to other classes (using user defined types)

4. Error using user-defined type in parameter of public procedure in a class module

5. Class Module / User Defined Type

6. User Defined types into a class module

7. Compiler Error Question, attempting to make a class module see a user defined type

8. Class Module/User defined type query

9. Help: class module and user defined types

10. VB6 Class modules and user defined types

11. Passing User Define Types to Classes

12. Using user defined types or arrays in classes