Forms in different screen resolutions
Author Message
 Forms in different screen resolutions

I remember some time ago discussions on how a form cold be made to
appear the same in different screen resolutions. i.e. if I design a form
while my monitor is set to 1024x768 and then switch to 800x600, it will
not appear the same.

I also remember mention of some commercial software which was available
to "take care" of this problem - i.e. it would allow resolution
switching and maintain the appearance.

Does anyone know of a source of such software, please?

Many thanks,

Peter

Tue, 11 May 2004 22:04:13 GMT
 Forms in different screen resolutions
You are looking for an elastic control.  There are MANY on the market.  I
still use one of the original ones from VideoSoft (now ComponentOne I
belive).  The VS-OCX Elastic Control.  Back then it was only ~$100 (US).

--
Clint LaFever
http://vbasic.iscool.net

-
http://vbasic.iscool.net
Home of:
    The Extended ListView (Edit any subitem) Free
    The Code Depot Add-In
    Much more (All Free)
-

Quote:
> I remember some time ago discussions on how a form cold be made to
> appear the same in different screen resolutions. i.e. if I design a form
> while my monitor is set to 1024x768 and then switch to 800x600, it will
> not appear the same.

> I also remember mention of some commercial software which was available
> to "take care" of this problem - i.e. it would allow resolution
> switching and maintain the appearance.

> Does anyone know of a source of such software, please?

> Many thanks,

> Peter

Wed, 12 May 2004 01:26:42 GMT

1. Rezing Forms for Different Screen Resolutions

2. Any technique to display window form in different screen resolution

3. Adjusting forms / controls for different screen resolutions.

4. Dynamic GUI: Programming with VBA for different screen sizes and resolutions

5. dealing with different screen resolutions

6. Adapting To Different Screen Resolutions?

7. Handiling Different Screen Resolution

8. Adjusting VB for different screen resolutions

9. Different screen resolutions

10. Compensating for different screen resolutions

11. Handiling Different Screen Resolution

12. Compensating for Different Screen Resolutions