Printing under NT WS #2
Author Message
 Printing under NT WS #2

Hi

I am trying to print to a custom page size under Windows NT Workstation v4,
but it will not allow me to set the page size to custom or user defined.

Please help!!

Regards

Gareth Sharp

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing under NT WS #2
Try this work around,

Q173981, PRB: Working with Print Dialog and Printer Object under NT 4.0

It calls the print dialog via API's, and allows changing the printer
and/or other printer properties.

David

Quote:

>Hi

>I am trying to print to a custom page size under Windows NT Workstation v4,
>but it will not allow me to set the page size to custom or user defined.

>Please help!!

>Regards

>Gareth Sharp

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing under NT WS #1

2. Printing under NT WS #2

3. Printing under NT WS #1

4. Printing under NT WS #2

5. Printing under NT WS #1

6. Printing under NT WS #2

7. Printing under NT WS #1

8. Personal WS vs Peer WS

9. DocumentProperties API on Win NT 4.0 WS

10. !NT 4 WS: VB 4 Startup programs vanish!

11. VB40 and NT 4.0 WS

12. Writing a wrapper for NT WS Performance Monitor