PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Author Message
 PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I am making a program using VB6 and access2000.
How can i find an expression (ex:lux)on a colun of database?
whitch comand/control do i use?

On my database y have 8 coluns and in the column "TYPE" y want to find
whitch regists have "lux" in that column.

I want also print that regists in a menu with LABELS.

Thanks!

Cludio Gon?alves Bernardo
University of ALgarve
Faro-Algarve-Portugal

Tue, 11 May 2004 07:00:52 GMT
 PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
"cludio bernardo" wrote

 > I am making a program using VB6 and access2000.
 > How can i find an expression (ex:lux)on a colun of database?
 > whitch comand/control do i use?
 >
 > On my database y have 8 coluns and in the column "TYPE" y want to find
 > whitch regists have "lux" in that column.

Use an SQL statement to open your Recordset instead of opening a Recordset
on the Table itself, something like

       SELECT * FROM YourTableName WHERE [Type] =""" & "lux" & """"

That will return only the Records that contain the text "lux" in the Field
Type.

 > I want also print that regists in a menu with LABELS.

I'll let someone else deal with the menu part of your question... generally,
menus are not made of labels.

Tue, 11 May 2004 10:06:48 GMT

2. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

3. Please Help...Crystal Reports..Please Help

4. PLEASE HELP... PLEASE HELP... PLEASE HELP...

5. Please Please PLEASE HELP!!!!!

6. Please please please, help me :-)

7. Please, please, please help!!

8. Cloning problem -- please please please help

9. Please, please, please, help!

10. DATAbase Printing PLEASE, PLEASE Help me - please?

11. DATAbase Printing - PLEASE, PLEASE Help me - please?

12. Please, Please, Please,Help craxdrt.dll