Any direction will be appreciated.
Thanks
Steve

Wed, 19 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 What is used to create an AVI File?????
I use Macromedia's Director 7 and Fireworks.  Expensive but good.

Malcolm

Quote:

>Any direction will be appreciated.
>Thanks
>Steve

Thu, 20 Sep 2001 04:00:00 GMT
 What is used to create an AVI File?????
I'm sure there's shareware to do this....
making a .gif anim is easy with freeware..
maybe there's a gif -> .avi converter...

Quote:
>Any direction will be appreciated.
>Thanks
>Steve

Remove ALL the zz's to repoond:

Fri, 21 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 What is used to create an AVI File?????
for digital video -
    adobe premiere or after effects
    ulead media studio

for 3d animation
    3d studio max
    lightwave
    softimage

paul

Quote:

>> Any direction will be appreciated.
>> Thanks
>> Steve
>I use CorelDraw 5 & 7.
>-Joe T.
>Can I go now? My brain is full.

Sat, 22 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating avi files from screen captures using AVIFil32.DLL

2. Using an AVI file in a project (AVI API Call)

3. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

4. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. Creating a movie file from existing AVI's

6. hot to create an AVI file?

7. Creating a set of images into an .avi file

8. how to create an AVI file from a JPEG sequence

9. Creating an AVI file i Visual Basic?

10. How to create *.avi files?

11. how to create .AVI files

12. Q (VB5) : How to create an *.avi file?