Activating an OLE Screen Saver
Author Message
 Activating an OLE Screen Saver

Hi everybody,

I need to activate an OLE application (PowerPoint) with VB4 and use a
presentation
as a screen saver.
The problem I' ve got is how to state that the program is idle for x
minutes.
I used the MouseMove event (since the program does not need any keybord
input) and a timer, to find out if the mouse moved the last x seconds, but
I have to apply my code in every single object on every form.

Is there a way a single procedure do the job and how?

Than you in advance,

Peter Psathopoulos

Tue, 01 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Activate Screen Saver with VB.Net

2. Activating the Win95 Screen Saver

3. How to activate Screen Saver?

4. Activating screen saver in NT 4.0

5. Activating the Win95 Screen Saver

6. A message for screen saver activating.

7. activate a screen saver on NT system

8. Activating Windows 98 Default Screen Saver

9. Screen Saver on top of Screen Saver problem

10. screen saver & screen 9

11. Using StretchBlt to capture screen image to screen saver preview pane

12. Shifting Screen screen saver?