Beginner needs help to multiselect files for archiving All help appreciated.
Author Message
 Beginner needs help to multiselect files for archiving All help appreciated.

Quote:
>   Have just started out programming and have set myself a project to
> use DOS archiving through the Shell command.I have a little experience
> with QBasic. All goes well except for the fact that I cannot seem to
> understand the methods needed to be able to multiselect files with
> their paths for input to the shell command line.At the moment I can
> only archive 1 file or all files in a dir, no number inbetween.The

Hi Steve,

From your description, I am not too sure what you mean by
'multi-select'.  Do you mean via the keyboard?  If so, then hold down
the CTrl key while clicking on directory entries to achieve a
multi-select effect.

Dan

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ado Help Please Help any help is appreciated

2. copying files in use (beginner needs help)

3. HELP NEEDED w/ VBA All Replies Appreciated

4. Some help desperately needed and appreciated....

5. Need help with multiselect in MSFlexGrid

6. Need help with multiselect in MSFlexGrid

7. (Beginner) HELP NEEDED linking dbcombo's in VB6, Example provided. Assistence badly needed and highly appreciated - vbproblem.zip (0/1)

8. Help .ACE archive files

9. Help - File compression and archiving

10. ??NEED a file locate/browse control-HELP HELP HELP

11. Beginner Excel Automation needs help

12. Beginner needs help with some coding