Associating an object with a TreeView Node object
Author Message
 Associating an object with a TreeView Node object

If you look at the VB help under the Tag property, it clearly goes to great
lengths to say that the Tag property is a variant type for ActiveX controls
like the TreeView control, noting that this is a "powerful language feature
where you can set it to be an object".

Why then can't I assign an object to the Tag property of a Node object?  If
I check the vartype() of a Node.Tag object, it says its a string and won't
let me attach my owen object to identify the node.

Help!

  -- Rehan --

Thu, 09 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. object reference to treeview node

2. Problem with TreeView control Nodes and assigning objects to Tag property

3. Shouldnt treeview node.tag take object...

4. HOWTO: Prevent flicker in TreeView control when changing the .Image property of a Node object

5. Storing Object reference in node of TreeView

6. Setting TreeView Node.Tag to an object

7. HOWTO: Prevent flicker in TreeView control when changing the .Image property of a Node object

8. HOWTO: Prevent flicker in TreeView control when changing the .Image property of a Node object

9. Associating data with a node in a treeview

10. Associating an object to a Node in TreeView control!

11. treeview node count not incrementing when adding new nodes

12. treeview - Move node, insert node