VBDOS- Help with screen saver code
Author Message
 VBDOS- Help with screen saver code

Can some one show me the skeleton code for a VBDOS screen saver? It's
probably fairly simple, but I haven't figured it out, so maybe someone
who has figured it out can help me a bit. Thank you in advance.

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VBDOS- Help with screen saver code

: Can some one show me the skeleton code for a VBDOS screen saver? It's
: probably fairly simple, but I haven't figured it out, so maybe someone
: who has figured it out can help me a bit. Thank you in advance.

        First you have to turn off the screen by screen.hide and then you
can write directly to the screen.

--
Robert Gelb
Senior Systems Analyst

Mon, 06 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Screen Saver on top of Screen Saver problem

2. Help :Screen Saver source code?

3. Help Re: Screen Saver Code

4. Need Help in Screen Saver Setting Code

5. Sample code to help rookie build Screen saver in VB4

6. Help please Re: Screen Saver Source Code

7. PowerBasic code for screen saver?

8. Closing NT4's screen saver - contains code

9. Screen Saver Code

10. vb screen saver code

11. Anything wrong with this code? - Starting screen saver

12. Screen Saver Example Code?