16 year old looking for VB college course, UK
Author Message
 16 year old looking for VB college course, UK

I have just finished my GCSE's and am interested in becoming a
proffesional VB programmer. I have about 6 months experience in the
language, and I am now looking for a  college course which teaches VB and
possibly C. If anyone knows of one, could you let me know.

Thanks,

Damian.

Thu, 25 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB Course at Santa Rosa Jr. College

2. UK VB Course

3. Internet College level course on Visual Basic

4. Which college course to take, bit off topic.

5. College student looking for employment advice from employers and VB experts

6. College student looking for employment advice from employers and VB experts

7. Can you help a 16 yr old Wanting to learn VB 4

8. VB Book for 10 year old.

9. VB6 Courses in the UK

10. Looking for on -line VB course for beginners, advanced

11. Looking for VB trainer / course developer