VB6 Package and Deployment Wizard
Author Message
 VB6 Package and Deployment Wizard

When I try to create a Dependency file for my project, using the Package and
Deployment Wizard, I get the following dialog box:

"The Wizard found dependency information for the listed files but the
information is out of date.  To proceed with out-of-date information click
ok."

The dialog box lists only the following file:

ComCT332.OCX

How do I fix the dependency information for this file?

thanks,
Ron

Sun, 16 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 Package and deployment wizard

2. vb6 package and deployment wizard problem

3. Problem in VB6 Package and Deployment Wizard

4. vb6 package and deployment wizard problems

5. A solution to VB6 PACKAGE and DEPLOYMENT wizard

6. vb6 package and deployment wizard problems

7. VB6 package and deployment wizard woes

8. vb6 package and deployment wizard

9. VB6 Package and deployment wizard

10. vb6 package and deployment wizard problems

11. Client setup using VB6 Package and Deployment Wizard

12. about the Package and Deployment Wizard (VB6)