Setting an ActiveX-property from a web-page?
Author Message
 Setting an ActiveX-property from a web-page?

I've made an ActiveX control (UserControl1) which I've placed on a HTML-page
with the Package and Deployment-wizard.
I want to set a property for the UserControl from the HTML-page.
In my UserControl1 I've written a "property let" code:

Public Property Let Test (Value as string)
    Msgbox "Testing value: " & value
End Property

I don't know if that code will work at all, but if it does, how do I set
that property from a HTML-page (if possible)?
Hope that somebody can help.

Christian Svenstrup

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 03:19:15 GMT

1. How to set the ActiveX EXE Document (vbd) property in HTML (ASP) page

2. How to Hide the Default Property Page for an ActiveX Control in Front Page

3. pass a form from web page to web page

4. pass a form from web page to web page

5. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

6. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

7. [newbie] passing a property value from a web page

8. Enabling SSL property for a Web Page

9. Get properties of control on a web page?

10. Need help: How can I set z-order of the custom ocx on Web Page

11. setting default web page of IE using asp

12. Setting the value of a DTPicker on a web page