How do I pass an image to an ActiveX control in a web page
Author Message
 How do I pass an image to an ActiveX control in a web page
I have an ActiveX control with a picturebox on it.  I want to be able
to change the image w/o having to recompile so I want to be able to
"pass" an image to it.  The ActiveX control will be downloaded to the
client machine and run in a web browser.  How do I pass the data?
I've tried converting the image, but I am not sure how.  BTW, the
server is IIS so I have all the power of ASP at my fingertips to get
the image converted.  The image is a bitmap.  TIA!

Sun, 12 Dec 2004 05:30:55 GMT
 How do I pass an image to an ActiveX control in a web page
I have an ActiveX control with a picturebox on it.  I want to be able
to change the image w/o having to recompile so I want to be able to
"pass" an image to it.  The ActiveX control will be downloaded to the
client machine and run in a web browser.  How do I pass the data?
I've tried converting the image, but I am not sure how.  BTW, the
server is IIS so I have all the power of ASP at my fingertips to get
the image converted.  The image is a bitmap.  TIA!

Sun, 12 Dec 2004 05:31:21 GMT

1. Pass info to ActiveX Control from web page

2. Pass info to ActiveX Control from Web Page

3. Passing a bitmap from web page to Vb ActiveX control

4. Passing a bitmap from a web page to a VB ActiveX control

5. pass a form from web page to web page

6. pass a form from web page to web page

7. Saving web page with images using the WebBrowser control

8. Pass username and pass to web page...

9. passing parameter from web browser control to asp page

10. passing parameter from web browser control to asp page

11. passing variable argument list from web page to web service (is it possible)

12. Passing information from ActiveX control back to web application