How: Word OLE data type in VB5
Author Message
 How: Word OLE data type in VB5

Hi,
Could someone give me a few clues as to how I would manipulate
MSWord documents in VB.  The best I can do so far is to
store my documents in an attached MS Access 95 database,
as OLE field types.
I think that I need to use Active-X controls, but if
anybody has any ideals, I would greatly appreciate it.
(For example, when I try to paste the text of a document,
from one record, to another record, I can not get it to
paste at the end of the original document.)
(I am using MSWord to allow my users to do bold,
underlines ... which are not save in memo fields)

Thanks.
Guy Quesnel.

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How: Word OLE data type in VB5

Hi,
Could someone give me a few clues as to how I would manipulate
MSWord documents in VB5.  The best I can do so far is to
store my documents in an attached MS Access 95 database,
as OLE field types.
I think that I need to use Active-X controls, but if
anybody has any ideals, I would greatly appreciate it.
(For example, when I try to paste the text of a document,
from one record, to another record, I can not get it to
paste at the end of the original document.)
(I am using MSWord to allow my users to do bold,
underline ... , which can not be saved in memo fields)

Thanks.
Guy Quesnel.

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5 HARD ONE:Locking Word OLE session to other Word Docs

2. Create OLE Object Data Type through automation?

3. Extracting data from OLE type in a recordset

4. Numerical arrays and OLE Object data type

5. Access 2.0, OLE Data Types, and DAO

6. How do you set an OLE Data Type field in VBA

7. ActiveX controls sending non-OLE standard data types in events

8. Using the OLE Object data type.

9. Storing very large numeric arrays in the database (OLE OBJECT Data Type)

10. OLE object data type in SQL Server 6.5

11. OLE Object data type

12. Access OLE field data type HELP!!!