ID3 MP3 tag writer
Author Message
 ID3 MP3 tag writer

I made an ocx for reading and writing ID3 MP3 tags. It was so easy to
write as soon as i figured out the tag. This makes me think i shouldn't
ask money for it. Please check it out and let me know if i should, or not.
It's at http://www.*-*-*.com/
modules.

_____Thijmen Klok__________
Trust the computer industry to shorten `Year 2000` to `Y2K`. It was this kind of thinking that caused the problem in the first place.

Tue, 06 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need an Easy MP3 ID3-tag editor ??

2. Mp3 id3 tags

3. How to get the ID3 tag of an MP3

4. MP3 'ID3 Tag' Issue

5. Help on a c++ to VB conversion of MP3 id3 tag

6. Reading MP3 ID3 Tag

7. Help Reading ID3 Tag Information from MP3 file

8. Retrieving MP3 ID3 tag

9. ID3 tag viewing ??? Can you view the ID3 Tag information from an MP3 ?

10. ID3 tags, the proper way

11. Binaryreader / Readbytes for reading ID3-tags

12. ID3 Tags