Stored Passwords
Author Message
 Stored Passwords

When you visit a site on the web, there are times where
you have the option of letting IE remember your login
and password.

Is there anyway to pull out all of those accounts using
VB?

For example, I might have usernames/passwords of
  jdoe/thepassword, jdoe1/thepassword1, etc.

Anyway to retrieve those?

Thanks
  Doug

Mon, 18 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Stored Passwords
Well lets see what we know about 32-bit Microsoft programs:
    If you don't specifiy where storage takes place then
    Storage is in the registry.

To find the key, search for a username you use only on one of these "stored"
sites. The password is encrypted of course.

Quote:
> When you visit a site on the web, there are times where
> you have the option of letting IE remember your login
> and password.

> Is there anyway to pull out all of those accounts using
> VB?

> For example, I might have usernames/passwords of
>   jdoe/thepassword, jdoe1/thepassword1, etc.

> Anyway to retrieve those?

> Thanks
>   Doug

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to store passwords encrypted in file?

2. Storing password issue

3. Storing password.. question

4. Storing passwords .. help wanted

5. How to store password for printing??

6. Storing password in executables

7. Store Password Securely

8. Fw: Loading/Storing Passwords in Windows (or IE?).

9. Storing password hashs

10. Setting and Storing a password for user-options?

11. How to store the password

12. Password Storing