PPT file format or how to view the first picture in a ppt file ????
Author Message
 PPT file format or how to view the first picture in a ppt file ????

First excuse my poor english, please.

I'm currently making a thumbnails program.

How can I make a thumbnail from a ppt file displaying the first picture of
the presentation ????

Thanks a lot for your help

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. viewing ppt file by programming eVB

2. Open PPT - Run SlideShow - Close PPT

3. File browsing in PPT 97 add-in

4. Create .ppt files

5. signate a ppt file

6. Programmatically post a .ppt file to an Exchange public folder

7. Need to automatically execute a macro when open a PPT file

8. Open files in another program, like pdf, xls or ppt

9. syn conference audio and ppt files???

10. HELP ! Playing POWERPOINT ppt file with VB

11. View a PPT presentation in a visual basic application window

12. View a PPT presentation in a visual basic application window