open excel to specific worksheet
Author Message
 open excel to specific worksheet

after checking if its already open, i have some code to open excel in the
follwing way:

    Set oApp = GetObject("c:\td\upload.xls")
    oApp.Application.Visible = True
    oApp.Parent.Windows(1).Visible = True
    oApp.UserControl = True

but i really want it to open to a particular worksheet, any idea how?

Tue, 11 May 2004 10:08:36 GMT
 open excel to specific worksheet
excel usually opens to the page that was closed last..I would assume you
could call the sheetname.xls in the getobject when opening the book

Quote:
> after checking if its already open, i have some code to open excel in the
> follwing way:

>     Set oApp = GetObject("c:\td\upload.xls")
>     oApp.Application.Visible = True
>     oApp.Parent.Windows(1).Visible = True
>     oApp.UserControl = True

> but i really want it to open to a particular worksheet, any idea how?

Sun, 16 May 2004 12:11:07 GMT

1. How can I open Excel workbook without using Excel.Worksheet

2. Save Access report to specific Excel Worksheet

3. How do I open a specific Worksheet in a Browser

4. Opening an excel worksheet

5. opening a particular worksheet of an Excel-file with VBScript

6. Opening an Excel worksheet

7. how can i open an worksheet Excel using vb6

8. Can I open a specific Excel file from within Access

9. handle for a specific open Excel file

10. Using GetObject to open file in a specific instance of Excel

11. OLE: Excel worksheet without using Excel

12. Problem with opening Excel after opening Excel inside Microsoft Internet Controls