VB5 - List Boxes Shift Back One Tab on Tab Dialog
Author Message
 VB5 - List Boxes Shift Back One Tab on Tab Dialog

Just curious if anyone else has seen something like this problem. I have a
simple VB5 program that is hosted in a dialog box. This then has the stock
tab control placed in it. When installed on some machines all of the list
boxes (only) appear shifted by one tab. All other controls are in the
correct place and all functionality works (execpt you have to tab back and
forth) which is not acceptable.

Fri, 26 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 - List Boxes Shift Back One Tab on Tab Dialog

I have a similar experience.  My lables displayed differently on NT 3.51
and NT 4.0

..

Quote:
>Just curious if anyone else has seen something like this problem. I have
>simple VB5 program that is hosted in a dialog box. This then has the
stock
>tab control placed in it. When installed on some machines all of the list
>boxes (only) appear shifted by one tab. All other controls are in the
>correct place and all functionality works (execpt you have to tab back
and
>forth) which is not acceptable.

Fri, 26 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Back tabbing...SHIFT+TAB?

2. Hide one tab on tabbed dialog

3. How to disable CTRL+TAB and CTRL+SHIFT+TAB for switching mdi child windows

4. Identifying TAB versus SHIFT+TAB

5. tab and shift tab in textbox

6. Changing the Up and down key to Tab and shift Tab

7. TAB and Shift+TAB using API

8. ALT+TAB / SHIFT+TAB

9. Capturing Tab key and Shift-Tab key

10. Tab Stops in a List Box in VB5

11. Adding Tabs to tabbed Dialog on the fly

12. Adding Tabs to tabbed Dialog on the fly